Just want to go on record that we had a wonderful day celebrating our love together this past July 17. I am overflowing with gratitude for how God has blessed me as I have first fallen in love with Becky and then grown to love her even more. We have many good memories over 5 years of marriage and I am looking forward to all that is yet to come.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Happy Anniversary Becky
Just want to go on record that we had a wonderful day celebrating our love together this past July 17. I am overflowing with gratitude for how God has blessed me as I have first fallen in love with Becky and then grown to love her even more. We have many good memories over 5 years of marriage and I am looking forward to all that is yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment